BEST NAIL SERVICES IN TOWN, DONE BY THE BEST SALON IN TOWN.
This time we are going to be looking into a couple of common questions we receive in regards to how one can take care of their nails. We do hope that by the end of this read you’ll have learnt a thing or too and hey, if you still may have more questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below. Now, let us get into it:
Of all the common questions that we receive, this has got to be the most common one, “how do I keep my nails looking their best?” Here are our answers;
- Keep fingernails dry and clean. This prevents bacteria from growing under your fingernails. Repeated or prolonged contact with water can contribute to split fingernails. Wear cotton-lined rubber gloves when washing dishes, cleaning or using harsh chemicals.
- Practice good nail hygiene. Use a sharp manicure scissors or clippers. Trim your nails straight across, then round the tips in a gentle curve.
- Use moisturizer. When you use hand lotion, rub the lotion into your fingernails and cuticles, too.
- Ask your doctor about biotin. Some research suggests that the nutritional supplement biotin might help strengthen weak or brittle fingernails.
Is it okay to use Vaseline on nails?
Vaseline pure petroleum jelly has more skin care and beauty uses than the majority of products on the market. Most people grew up with it when they were a baby. Vaseline was used for diaper rash and to sooth chapped lips. However, the cure-all salve can reduce dry and brittle nails plus relieve dry cuticles.
Do nail hardeners really work?
Nail hardeners are a popular polish treatment that helps to strengthen flimsy nails, but what exactly is it made of and does it actually work? A nail hardener may contain calcium for soft or weak nails and nail conditioners for brittle nails, which add a balance of structure in the nail plate surface.
How can I hydrate my nails?
Here are few points on how one can hydrate their nails.
- Don’t overuse your nails. That is, do not use your nails to open soda cans or anything that may be “stressful” to your nails.
- Eat biotin-rich foods. Otherwise known as “Vitamin H”. Foods reach in biotin can improve hair that is splitting or thinning as well as strengthen weakened nails.
This are some of the questions that we have received and we hope we have answered them. As Top Rose Hair and Beauty Salon, we got a highly professional team that make their number one priority to see that your nails are superbly done, give you advice on how to take care of them and give them a sparkling gel or polish. With our wide array of services on your nails like;
- French gel/application
- Chrome gel
This and a whole lot more. Visit any of our branches and receive the ultimate best from the best salon in town.
Subscribe to our blog